Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One of those rainier days.

Hey twizzlers! (That was weird... I don't even actually like twizzlers... oh well. Randomness is the spice of life. Case in point; "Some days, I try to be normal. Then it gets boring, so I go back to being me!") Okay, so today I'm kind of going to go on a brief rant (I definitely want to stay positive in this blog, but I also want to get some things out of my system.) So yeah I'll talk about how I think I run my mouth WAY too much and how my word filter kind of stops working from time to time, leading me to say things I definitely do not mean/should not have evereverEVER mentioned or said. So I could definitely have handled a couple of situations I was thrown into today a whole lot better. So I wanna just mention, by example, just how important thinking before you speak really is. Oh, and I hope the photos of Raina were insipring! I might post up a couple fashion photos at the end of this post, just two or three of my absolute favorites. After which I will stop clogging my blog with photos, and encourage you all to just go check her website out. But after this little mini-rant, I'll throw you guys a song of the day, and also throw out a cute little 'item of the day' ... I saw a shirt at Forever 21 that I really loved. I didn't end up buying it (gotta love not having a summer job.) but it's cute. I know a lot of bloggers/readers already have it, but I just saw it today since I haven't been shopping in forever. Either way, here you go:
Cute, right? Good message too; I definitely want to wear the idea that I see beauty in everything. That's kind of what this blog is about - finding the beauty in each and every little thing, because everything really is beautiful in its own way. You just have to look hard/deep enough to find the beauty in some things because they've been covered up with so much dirt, poison and unnecessary garbage (there's no beauty in illogical hate in its purest form). I didn't end up buying the raglan shirt (I actually saw it in white in the store, and liked that better, but I couldn't find the shirt on the F21 website, and there were no pictures of it in white online! --got this one off of Google Images) But that's okay. If I'm meant to have the shirt, it'll eventually find its way back to me. I'll be back in a short while with a daily song and a little brief rant about how not thinking before I speak gets me into SO much trouble sometimes.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment