Thursday, June 16, 2011

here we go; welcome to my funeral; all alone, it's dark and cold, with every move i die...

And apparently, by later, I mean I'll be posting that other song-of-the-day now...... I really get addicted to blogging sometimes. I think I just have an easily addictable personality in general. Anyway, here's the full song + lyrics first.


Now, here's a ridiculously cool fan video for this song. The video doesn't contain the full song, but the video clip itself is SO great; the person who made it seems to be really talented. I love finding videos that are actually amazing and not trash on YouTube (sorry but it's true. no amount of positivity can get around the fact that people with absolutely no talent whatsoever use YouTube as a platform to pedal their "talent"...... and by that, of course I mean Rebecca Black >.>)
This video, however, is actually awesome. It's kind of reminiscent to Birdy's Skinny Love video, actually! That's true talent. <3
Here's the video!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment