Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More on Raina

Maybe I blog too much. Is there even such a thing as blogging too much? Whatever. It's my blog, so blog away I shall. Forgive me for going crazy with the photos, but I love herrr, and like I said: It is MY blog. Hehe :-)
Note the old-hollywood glam and the black&white goin' on! Alongside the bright, random pops of color, not only do these photos really showcase Raina's personality, but also the kind of fashion and style I personality gravitate towards-- super-modern with a twist of old-hollywood classic, simplistic but flairy glam. The hair-poufs in these photos are freakin' awesome! <3
Category up: Beauty! As promised, of course, here is the link for you guys to check out the rest of the photos that I didn't chooes to upload here.

No comments:

Post a Comment