Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Style Spotlight: Victoria Justice

The last post got really long, so here's a spotlight of Victoria Justice's style in this post! In the next post, I'll get back to Candice Accola, and the blog after that... well, stay tuned. For now, here are some of what I think are Victoria Justice's best looks! As well as a freaky coincidence... Keep in mind that since I'm partial to leather, there's a lot of looks with leather here since Vic seems to like the leather as well.

Above Top: That, is an awesome hat! And Wearing a white vest of blue sequined top, topping it off with a fedora... classic, and amazingly cute. Victoria's long hair helps complete the beachy-but-classy, ready-for-the-pier look too!
Above Bottom: That's the flat stomach that really inspires me to work out so much! Not only that, but she looks so comfortable and so good in her own skin, and she seems to be having so much fun with her co-star, Daniella Monet, who plays her sister on the show Victorious. It looks awesome to not worry about your body and just be so carefree with who you are as a person, That carefree freedom of calorie counting and weight obsession is what my real goal is, more than just physical fitness. I'm looking for mental liberation and fitness and the freedom to just live my life away from the pressure to look good. I want to work out because it FEELS good, and because I WANT to, for the endorphin rush, not because I want to see any kind of physical result. That's my summer quest (and I'll be trying yoga to try and reach that mental liberation!)

Above Top: That's a daring, really cute top, and Victoria pulls it off really well, with just the right amount of confidence! Her cheekbones = <3
Above Bottom: I want that dress! That sweetheart lace dress is really cute, and lace is one of the biggest trends of the summer. Pairing a white lace dress with brown wooden heels is genius too. Great sense of style!

Above Top Left: Black leather jacket on a white lace dress = another classic. The black booties are cute, and a refreshing change from the usual black heels usually seen at public events.
Above Top Right: Victoria Justice goes rocker-chic in a vintage-inspired white tee, black leather jacket, skinny jeans and black heels! I love pushing up the sleeves of my black leather jacket too so that it doesn't look like it's eating me alive; a little forearm peeking out of the leather jacket is a great way to create a sleeker silhouette, so a leather jacket with cropped sleeves is a great investment, especially since leather never really goes out of style, and cropped sleeves are better for slightly warmer days in the spring and fall seasons.
Above Bottom: Leather jackets in a different color than black are cool too! They can make an outfit a little less edgy, and a little brighter and a little more fun, bringing back the girliness of the outfit. Wearing them over basic tshirts is a great summer/fall look; avoid wearing bright leather over girly, lacy shirts or dresses unless you specifically like a more feminine look. Bright, colorful leather takes away from the edge factor of a look, but color's always a good thng to bring in to your look, and bright leather definitely brings an element of color. Leather doesn't always have to equate to edgy or badass; it can be fun, too! I have a green one and a beige one, and I love them. This purple one is super cute; I actually kind of want it :S The matching going on between Daniella Monet and Victoria Justice is sweet too. They really do sort of look like sisters in real life!

Above Top: I love the sparkling top! The colorful necklace is cute too, and Victoria's skin is glowing and looks so healthy and great. I love this cover for her single; Beggin' On Your Knees; it's artistic and beautiful, and Victoria herself looks gorgeous. The song's pretty good to, as you might be able to tell by my last post...
Above Bottom: I think it's SO weird, but SO awesome that two of my favorite, best inspirations, in terms of fitness AND fashion AND personality/character, apparently look like each other! I didn't see the resemblance at first, but now I kind of can. It's a little weird, and eerie, but cool. They apparently get mistaken for each other quite a bit too. I don't see myself doing that (NO ONE could ever have Victoria's cheekbones.... Nina definitely doesn't.), but I guess I see how it's possible, especially if they wore their hair similar. Doppelganger freakiness! Maybe Victoria could get a part on the Vampire Diaries as the original Petrova doppelganger? I'd actually really like to see that happen. Their personalities are actually a bit similar too; they're both so sweet, so fit, they both love leather, they both have flawless skin... This is actually pretty cool, and they both mean so much to me and inspire me and my lifestyle so much! So awesome!
There you guys have it; Style Spotlight for the day on Victoria Justice! I'll cover Candice Accola in the next post, and Lucy Hale + Pretty Little Liars in the post after! Get ready for a flurry of fashion coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment