Saturday, June 11, 2011

everybody's got one, name your problem; what's it gonna be today? [cause if you don't got one, you're not human.]

Hi guys. I know I promised you a post a while ago, but things got crazy with family visiting and all. I definitely plan on finishing up that post on Candice Accola, however, since I love her fashion closet so much, and her killer, fun dresses and leather jackets! I love her fashion closet almost as much as her spunk, her joie-de-vivre, her cheerfulness and her go-getter, girl-power attitude. It's such a mouthful if you try to say all that! Afterwards I'm actually going to veer off track and talk about fitness a little! I've been working out a whole lot more, lately; I've taken up running on the treadmill -for some reason, I like to run indoors much more than I like running outdoors. But I like biking and playing fun games of soccer and basketball outdoors, so it all balances out. So I'll talk about how much I love working out, and different workouts to try, and I'll throw in a little bit on how it's really easy to stay active, stay fit and get in shape even if you don't actually have time to exercise! Tons of celebs actually stay in shape without really working out when they're on tour or living out of a trailer for months at a time, and don't have access to all their workout equipment. So I'll post a blurb on that. After that... well, track back to see who else I said I'd talk about (the person-of-the-day is definitely becoming a regular column!) or you could just stay tuned to find out.
Additionally, I DO have a song of the day! I actually love this song because it's so motivational; I love listening to it while I work out. Aly Michalka has such a powerful voice, and the Hellcats routine that was set to this song in the season finale was EPIC. I love all the flips! It's gotta take so much determination and hard word, perseverence and raw talent to train this intenively for routines like this, all the while being directed for the camera. More intense has to be doing multiple takes of the same intensive routine and pushing through the injuries and burns. Anyway... this is actually a fan video from youtube to the song, since there isn't an official music video for this, but I love it all the same. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment