Tuesday, June 21, 2011

va-va-vampire

Hi! Okay so I sound cheerful. Maybe there's hope with me and my friend yet... maybe I was too quick to write him off. THEN AGAIN... I'm also going to be more careful with my heart this go around. We'll see.
In this post... we can get back to Candice Accola, and her super sexy vampire fashion sense, yes. (Also, so happy Nina and Ian actually went public with their year-long offscreen romance.... it's cool. They make a good couple, despite the fact that she's taller than him in 4inches or more heels...and she once shot an action sequence for tVD in 6-inch heels... yikes. Anyway, now that the customary random tangent's out of the way...) By the way... I know I talk about the Vampire Diaries too much. It's not my fault that I love the show so much! In my defense though, quite a few posts lately have been Vamp-mention free. So after this post I'll desist from talking about the cast for a while.... maaaybe. Nina might be featured in another upcoming post...but only her workout and fitness secrets... speaking of which, I was too lazy to work out today, and I binged on unhealthy food. Bad me! I'm so bad with consistency sometimes... though to be fair I've been fairly consistent with the workouts and controlled eating in the last couple weeks. Maybe I needed a break today? I also have a really active day coming up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment