Thursday, June 16, 2011

if you want it all, lay it on the line; it's the only life you've got, so you've gotta live it BIG TIME!

Okay, okay. I'm totally procrastinating packing by blogging. I even have to throw some clothes into the washer T_T I really don't want to get up and do anything productive at the moment, to be honest, but unfortunately this is my last post before I really do have to fill up my suitcase. Consider it a gift, since I haven't posted for so many consecutive days. I actually really like this song because it's so upbeat and so true. It is mildly childish (Nickelodeon, laughing my ass off...) but it's okay to embrace your childhood every once in a while. It sucks to grow up in general; it sucks even more to grow up too fast. It's funny because when we're young, all we really want is to grow up, but as soon as we actually do we realize growing up and being an adult isn't everything it's cracked up to be, and that childhood and naps are really where the good stuff's at. Ah well. The conundrum of life continues... :)
Anyway, here's Big Time Rush. It's kind of a throwback to the Backstreet Boys, pop boy bands and the '90s, and everything that was good about life before it became ridiculously complicated and tough. :D And, let's face it: I just need a pick-me-up, pump-me-up song this morning to get me motivated and get me moving and packing. It kind of feels like cleaning/laundry day in the dorms..... my day for doing all that was Fridays and I used to never want to clean or do laundry either. I always needed a motivational push... this song should be perfect! It would also be a great workout song... if only I could put it on my iPod... time to hit iTunes? Hell yes!!!


Now, as Big Time Rush says, "go and make your luck with the life you choose!" Also, click the link below to download from iTunes (or go illegal, but I wouldn't advise that..... let's be real though; everyone hates paying $1.29 for songs...); I'll start including iTunes links for all the songs-of-the-day featured from now on, for easy iPod access! xo
BTR - Big Time Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment