Friday, June 3, 2011

I wear my life like a barbed wire necklace, so let's play truth or dare.

Hi guys. I'm going to just throw out another song-of-the-day and I'll post something longer later, when I get back on. But I absolutely love this song. I've had it for a while; downloaded the whole album because I wanted to listen to Breathe [2 AM], but I let shuffle put this on after that and I ended up loving it. Hope you do too! Anna Nalick's voice, while not Taylor Swift sweet, is intensely powerful, and especially so in this song. Let me also take the time to note that I usually don't listen to this kind of music that I've been using as songs-of-the-day....so I've been surprised (pleasantly surprised, though) at the songs I've been choosing (or the songs that have been choosing me) as songs-of-the-day. There's been a significant lack of hard rock or rock in general, or even metal :3 Oh well. It'll come :) I'm open to all kinds of music. Here ya go:

No comments:

Post a Comment