Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quilted leatherette bag

Fab find of the day: This quilted white leatherette bag with a chain-and-leather interwoven strap long enough to let the bag be a cross-body. Chain can be removed to convert the bag into an evening clutch. Big enough to hold most wallets. It's got a nice, kind of vintage look and feel to it, and resembles something from a Chanel store I saw once. White is always reminiscent of classic beauty, but has a tendency to get dirty very fast. Be careful! Don't take it partying, collegiates. It's a great alternative to a standard shoulder-strap bag, if you want a lighter load, AND your hands free. A little steep at $20, it's still an amazing find and will probably last you a while. It's a much better alternative to some of Forever 21's other long-strap cross-body bags; it offers more space and somewhat more durability. I actually picked this up today when I hit the shops and am so excited. Check it out HERE!
Here's a photo as well!

I am also definitely turning the person-of-the-day idea into a regular feature. I'll feature women who I personally find inspiring; women who have great style and/or a great story to tell. Women who inspire. My next feature will be Lucy Hale, as planned, and.... okay, I give. I'll feature Candice Accola, CW newbie and Vampire Diaries star, afterwards, to get us started. Stay tuned after that; I've got tons of great leading ladies I'm SO excited to blog about. I'll be breaking it down and being real; pointing out the not-so-glamorous reality as well as the inspiring, amazing parts. A healthy dose of girl power coming right up! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment