Sunday, May 22, 2011

plans.

Hey! As you can see, I've updated the intro post. I've re-evaluated a lot of things about my life lately, and re-evaluated a lot about myself. And I want this blog to really reflect all of my re-evaluations. (The world 're-evaluation' now sounds really weird/funny to me............. time to think of a synonym! :D)
Even if no one else is reading this, sorry for being away and neglecting broken asphalt for so long :( Life got in the way, that's all I'll say about not posting for so long :/ (To be honest, I was just lazy and forgot about my blog for a while...) I'll be posting every day from now on though -especially after I sort out my laptop situation and get a new one or something. I'll post for my own sake, as well as for those who read/follow this (:
I'll go back to posting songs-of-the-day, since I have a TON more songs I want to share with the world that I think are amazing, and also because my song-of-the-day usually has something to do with my mood.
I've also started sketching again, especially pretty dresses! Mum always said I should go into fashion designing -I would have, if I'd had the discipline for art :/ But sketching again feels awesome, and in light of that, I'll share some of my summar fashion inspirations too! I love some of the current fashion trends, and I'd love to see more people take fashion risks, and incorporate proper trends into their wardrobes, instead of going for the typical flipflops-or-UGGS year-round.
One thing's for sure: This summer is going to be awesome, productive, lazy, and ...awesome. :)
Stay tuned for another post following this one! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment