Saturday, May 28, 2011

if the shoe fits..

The right shoe seriously makes me feel like a princess-without-a-prince; a self-confident, independent princess that can do anything she wants to, and be anyone she wants to be. A perfect pair of shoes can make me live in the moment, and stop worrying about the future, or regretting the past, because the right pair of shoes makes me feel like me, my opinion, and my decisions are the only things that matter. Mistakes can be stilettoed away, and the future can be treaded over, but the glass slipper fits for now, and I'll go ahead and embrace it -even if I don't really know whether or not I'll really be getting married tomorrow, or end up successful at all.

Most people treat shoes like an afterthought; an accessory to the outfit. I, however, think that shoes make the outfit. Confidence makes the outfit, and the perfect shoes allways boost the confidence. Also, let's just admit it- I'm honestly obsessed with finding cute, comfortable, and bargain-price shoes!! Finding the perfect pair of heels for under $20 means as much to me as my firstborn child would... if I was planning on ever giving birth. :x

On that note...


Most. Perfect. Pair. Of. Heels. EVER!! I LOVE them, and will definitely snap them up as soon as possible. The slingback is really comfortable even if you walk around in heels like this all day. The height will look great on my 5'2" frame :/ annnnnd I think leopard/cheetah print was one of the BEST ideas the fashion industry ever had.

All I know is that I really wish I was Cinderella -beautiful, successful, smart... ON MY OWN, without the Prince Charming.... although the Prince would definitely be a great bonus. But the man is just the accessory, not the entire outfit, and there's more to life than men. If that man in question was Chace Crawford holding a glass slipper, however........... I'm willing to make exceptions as far as the whole independent thing goes.

I have to run for now, but I should be back with another post tonight!

Ciao xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment