Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I love you all the same, as I've always loved you, and always will.

Okayyy, alright, so maybe I need to stop posting so much in a row :/ I have to go clean and work out after this anyway so there'll be a break between blogposts. After this one I'll talk about Shay Mitchell & Somali Mam briefly and save the feathers for another day (like tomorow!)
This post is a little unexpected, to be honest, but I mentioned in an earlier post that Jen Aniston can pull of an Audrey Hepburn-like, old-shcool classy, really, really well. Hell, Jenn pulls off 40+ ridiculously well. It's so cool. So, Jen's Audrey pose:

Gorgeous, right? It's a great, clean ad. It was an awesome photoshoot. And with an updo and her face framed by a few loose pieces of blonde hair, along with maybe a statement necklace (even though that would actually detract from the clean simplicity of the ad), Jen could completely pull off Audrey. I tore that out of Vogue for my wall, actually. the black-and-white actually gives the photograph a true timeless, vintage-yet-modern quality. Jen herself also has that old hollywood-yet-modern quality. She's chic, graceful, timeless, dresses smiply but beautiful, and is a true style star. I always look to her for inspiration when I want to simplify my look a little and cut down on the jewelry and flashy, bold risks and statements and go back to the basics of timeless, classic staples.
So that's my impromptu post of the day =P I'll return later. Au revior !

No comments:

Post a Comment