Monday, May 30, 2011

my beliefs have been validated!

hey guys! i'm pretty sure that I was supposed to talk about feathers this post. But I'm going to digress for a while, and I'll make up for it by posting a photo of such a cool magazine page of a feather i found in instyle. (: I've been ripping so much inspiration out of Vogue and Instyle lately.... and during one of these fashion-crazed efforts, I came across the most amazing article in the latest edition of Vogue that I really want to talk about. [There are actually a couple of really great articles in this issue, including French Seduction, which is beautifully, poignantly written, and I urge all of you to run out and buy a copy immediately. Right now. DO IT. You know you want tooooo :P]

I'll talk more in another blog post about the article that captured my heart because it supports SO strongly the ideas I was discussing in my last post, but in order to properly sign off this wall post, I leave (any) readers with a parting gift:

Ruthie Davis "Angelina" open-toe pumps with exposed metal heel, seen on celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato in 2010. Allegedly retailing at endless.com for about $850, although I haven't verified that as true yet. But I do know that as soon as I can save up the money, I want those heels! However, considering that I need a new laptop and new shorts first, and given the current state of the economy, I think these heels are pretty low on the list of priorities for now :/

No comments:

Post a Comment