Thursday, August 4, 2011

Update!

So, Blogger's links and text color/font seem to be working again, though the latter is still slightly faulty. However, I'm still going to transfer posts to Wordpress, since Wordpress is cool and I actually really like the community and my page layout and everything there. BUT I'm also going to continue updating here, as long as Blogger continues working. I'll maintain this blog, but also maintain Wordpress for as long as possible... content will be the same, and which blog I choose to update first and write new content for will vary and will largely depend on my mood that day. I will also be updating some of my oldest posts here on Blogger, to give the entire blog a cleaner, updated and more streamlined look. And now, I'm going to transfer a couple of NEW posts I wrote on Wordpress over to here.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment