Friday, August 26, 2011

3OH!3 -SOTD (Song of the day)

Hi guys. I know I promised a whole lotta posts. I was supposed to fill in a bunch of posts, and I'll get to cleaning up previous Blogger posts, shortening/eliminating the rants. I've just been busy with my new internship (!!!), sorta applying for others (since I could probably handle 2 this semester), cleaning and packing for college (move-in day in 4days), preparing for Hurricane Irene (Hurricanes and Earthquakes are SO not even supposed to happen in New Jersey, let alone on the East Coast.....). I still need to look up a list of my teachers/textbooks so that I can rent them all (RENT, don't buy, children), I need to take a closer look at my sociology textbook for this upcoming semester, I need to write an article for my internship that's been sitting in my head for a couple days (about Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song's upcoming preganancy... uh, didn't see that one coming, but Congrats, Aunt Miley! For all her personal questionable choices, Miley actually seems like she'll be a great, supportive role model that'll teach her nephew/neice how to stand up for his/herself and get what he/she wants out of life. Awesome, eh? Sounds like Miley will teach the kid independence.) I also STILL need to visit a dentist (yeah, my tooth fell out -oops... it was an accident and it looks terrible, I just really haven't had the time to go to the dentist on account of jetlag and a messy room and everything. Gotta go ASAP, but unfortunately leaving the house is gonna be impossible this weekend -thanks, Irene.) OH and I have meetings scheduled on Monday, and Wednesday, and I need to go clothes and laptop shopping -I have enoough money for one new; I'll probably get it shipped to my new dorm within the first week of school! Since this blog's kinda slipped to the back of my mind lately, I'll throw y'all a filler post with a song of the day. For those curious, yes, this song was featured during the first few moments of the Pretty Little Liars pilot episode. Can't wait to catch the mid-season summer finale of that, by the way. It's a cute, upbeat song by 3OH!3 (check out their song "We Are Young" featured on Hellcats too, by the way! I hope you guys enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment