Saturday, October 15, 2011

Click the link!

School and my internships (I now have two! The first one's over at http://www.emcblue.com/, and I have a second one with http://www.hercampus.com/ now, which is amazing. Head on over to both pleaseee!) have kept me SO busy. Which really explains the lack of posts around here. I really miss posting personal stuff here though, so I'll try to come back and get back to updating both here and over at my Wordpress blog SOMEWHAT regularly. I also sort of have a Lovelyish blog, which I don't really update (I applied for the internship, and had to write sample pieces.) I'm really too busy to update this, Lovelyish, Wordpress, and keep on top of Her Campus and EmcBlue and still manage 16 credits. So I'm basically going to stick to the latter 3. I might kill my Lovelyish blog at some point anyway, and just morph my blog here and over at Wordpress into an actual website that I can update semi-regularly. I'm also THINKING (haven't made up my mind) about contributing to the campus newspaper, the Observer, and I also have an interesting love-life-boy situation going on right now (that's all I'll say about that, I'll avoid divulging personal details in a very public forum. But I'm happy and in love with the boy -for the most part. Things are more complicated than that but for now I feel blessed to have him in my life.) Still trying to manage a social life too, which is a little harder, since I absolutely love my suitemates and would love to go out with them and just party and chill every single night of the week. Alas, schoolwork. I still need an A in bio, which is really what prevents me from updating my blogs more, and joining the newspaper, and I can't even give as much attention to the boy as I would like (and he can't either. Priorities...)

Lesson of the day here is that you should all really manage your time wisely and invest it in projects that really matter (yes, boys matter. To a point.) But your future matters MORE, because your future is what you make of it, and it will always be there, even if/after the boy leaves. Don't neglect the future for the right now, but also don't forget to enjoy the present -the boy- because you were too busy worrying about the aspects of the future that you have no control over anyway. Capiche? Good. Then click on the link below to check out a highly relevant blurb I posted over at my Lovelyish blog (it's very Lovelyish material so that was the first place I thought of posting.) I would repost here, but I'm out of time, so just click the link. I shall also throw out a song of the day right after this... just because I feel guilty I haven't been here in a while.

http://neha.lovelyish.com/755862386/-the-21st-century-is/

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment