Monday, October 17, 2011

Unwritten

Lovin' the multicultural imagery in this video... sidenote: I kinda wanna visit Tibet. And indulge in Thailand's culture (not just its awesome shopping...) and see the Great Wall of China.... but I should really hit closer to home and first go take a walk on the Brooklyn Bridge... all the way across to actual Brooklyn, where I've only been once, and that was by Subway.) I also love her hair, and her green crop top (which is in vogue again for Fall 2011, just by the way), and I love the song! It's energetic and just kind of awesome. The imagery of dirty, rainy windows is cool too (I'm a writer. I'm inspired by the weirdest things. Let it go.) But then I love the image of weak and slowly-strengthening sunshine (internal, represented externally) breaking the clingy film of rain on the window... this is starting to sound like an english essay now, sorry :| but HERE. Watch it and just love it, instead of overanalyzing it, like you're supposed to. (I mean that's why I both love/hate writing: love it, cause I can express what I see and feel in words, or I can express my inability to express what I see/feel in words, but I hate overanalyzing everything instinctively instead of just LIVING and experiencing it. Ah, the dilemma of a writer... this shit's harder than science majors realize. THEY get to just live once they're out of lab... sort of. I have science major friends who overanalyze everything biochemically, and that almost seems worse than overanalyzing everything with words.) There. Now you've also been subject to my random tangent of the day, which, if you actually follow my blog, you know I do quite often. Now, we can move on :P

No comments:

Post a Comment