Monday, September 26, 2011

Because of You


This song is beautiful, but the music video is even more amazing and beautiful. So heartwarming, really. I think Kelly Clarkson was one of Idol's only real talents, except for maybe Jordin Sparks and Carrie Underwood. A Moment Like This beats everything by a huge mile though. American Idol today really has no talent; none of the contestants really make it big anymore - it's like America's Next Top Model: interesting to watch but of no real significance. Additionally, I have an obsession with string cheese. [That was me fulfilling the randomness quota of the day. And yes, this is the SOTD.]
Expect a couple of dorm photos soon, just because I think our mural (on a pink bedsheet) is the cutest, even though it's incomplete. Kudos to my suitemate, Priya <3
Midterm season and hell week is kicking off, and work's busy as usual (http://www.emcblue.com/) so I wouldn't expect major updates, but I'll try to post random quirky/cute/interesting things if I see them, especially photos or just little things I come across. Also, go check out http://www.lovelyish.com/ - I would embed the links to make them look pretier like I always do but I'm in a hurry (sorry). I love the Lovelyish blog though - it's so cute yet relevant and I can read it quickly on the go since the articles aren't (usually) long!
Can I also just say that I LOVE NYC. I've been there WAY too often this month :| Not a good thing, wallet-wise, but I'm just SO in love with the city. Especially the Platters cart on 53rd & 6th, and all of 5th Ave... and I found the CUTEST little shoe shop that sells AMAZING 4 to 5-inch heels for only $38 - which actually isn't all that expensive for heels if you're buying one or two pairs a month, and the guy gave me a $15 discount last time when I bought two pairs of heels together, shhhh. I got the cutest ones too, I might put up pictures sometime. Hahah my spending habits SUCK, please don't emulate them. But the shop is cute, all you New Yorkers should check it out when you have the time. Just don't overspend!
I hope you guys love the video as much as I do; I think Kelly's so pretty too. More later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment