Monday, October 17, 2011

Wavy hair with a flatiron: tutorial

Suchhhhh an awesome cool video! I will definitely be trying this when I don't have such a busy day (I have SUCH a long list of things to do tomorrow, and I CANNOT risk a bad hair day because I have no time to fix it! And I don't even have any time to try this tomorrow morning :( --my hair should be fine if I flatiron it slightly tomorrow! It's quick, easy, takes 5 minutes and I use a flatiron every day so there's no potential for mistakes, unlike this style.) But I hope you guys enjoy, and I will definitely try this -Thursday night IF I go out, and just generally over the weekend, during "me" time, if I don't go out specifically on Thursday (might go out Saturday or so regardless...) Hope you like it; I just stumbled upon it while googling how to get waves in hair (my hair's naturally wavy but straight right now, and I wanted a different look for tomorrow, but now I'm just too lazy and afraid that if it comes out wrong, I'll have NO time to fix/undo the look. And bad hair days put me in a grouchy mood ALLLLL day.) On a sidenote, I totally want to try the Chi heat-protecting serium. And the hold/shine serum I have from Victoria's Secret (will post product image at some point...) is way better than that yellow stuff. Just sayin'. But I love the tutorial, and trust me, you will love this lifesaver after watching too! It's a whole new style in like, 5 minutes!
xoxo... you know you love me ;) (who's keeping up with Gossip Girl Season 5?! That baby is so totally Chuck's, but Blair's just holding onto the shreds of her princess dream -and the shreds of her dignity- by telling the world that the baby is Louis's. Oh, Blair. Don't you know that the truth always comes out on the UES? .......I think the UES would do well to learn from Pretty Little Liars' Ali DiLaurentis: two can keep a secret only if one of them is dead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment