Sunday, September 11, 2011

Deathtrap Fashion

Since this IS a style blog, I love to share the crazy, the wacky, and the plain NUTJOB style choices surfacing around the York Fashion Week. Lady Gaga, the pioneer of all new questionable fashion choices, allegedly took a tumble in this concoction of a shoe below:



Thoughts? Would you guys be on board with a shoe like this? I'm personally a huge fan of high heels, but I probably wouldn't risk these death traps for the sake of fashion. My fashion's gotta be comfortable. However, I would love to walk a few paces in these shoes just to see what it felt like to be Mother Monster for a day. Maybe I could don a pink wig to complete the look! Or electric blue, since bubblegum-pink is more Katy Perry's MO than Gaga's. Or I could just go bleach blonde. Still. I would not buy these shoes, even with a knockoff pricetag. I wouldn't even know how to walk in these if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment