Thursday, June 16, 2011

close your eyes; give me your hand, darling...

Heya. I just want to throw out a song in anticipation of the Candice-centric post I'll throw out later tomorrow. Hopefully, laptop situation permitting. :3 Still need the courage to deal with that. BUT if Candice Accola/Caroline Forbes can be courageous and get up and sing, I can bring up my dead laptop with my hopefully understanding parents. So, here's an early song-of-the-day, and the actual Vampire Diaries karaoke vid! :)


I love her voice! I think it's better than the original, and would put it on my iPod if I could find a download of this version! Here's the actual tVD karaoke clip of this; there's no embed because this video couldn't be embedded, but click HERE to access the video. i still have to pack, and work out, since I skipped working out last night after going to Taco Bell (I was feeling sooooo lazy. Bad me!). I'm also super addicted to this song-of-the-day thing, so I'm going to post one more song before I head out to Canada! I'll post in a little while, and for all you judgey haters, it'll be Ke$ha. I really do like a whole bunch of different music, but I definitely have things I need to be doing right now, so I'll check in later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment