Saturday, April 21, 2012

glad you came.

I know it's been forever. School's been rough, and I've had a lot going on personally over the last few months, which I'm not really going to talk about (in brief: school's not going so hot, I'm officially, properly single again, and I pretty much lost my best friend in the process since we can't stop fighting, and he doesn't even want to talk to me anymore). But I'm not trying to make excuses. Or go into detail. I do however want to dive right into this post.

Short updates first though: I'm obsessed with 'The Wanted'. I'm loving some of their songs, like 'Glad You Came' (obviously. and yes I know it's about orgasms. I generally choose to overlook that fact.), 'Gold Forever', and 'Chasing the Sun'. I can't stop listening to all of them, ahhh. AND it doesn't hurt that they're so hot. Especially George and Siva.... mmm. (I'm also kind of obsessed with Lil Wayne's song 'Mirror', which has a pretty cool, artistic music video. Check it out. And I couldn't get 'Rack City' by Tyga out of my head for a while - the remix is better than the original) ... yes I've had interesting music choices lately. Since this post is getting kind of long, I'm going to throw in a music video of the Wanted's song, 'Gold Forever' - definitely worth listening to.

We can rule the world someday, somehow
But we'll never be as bright as we are now
Some days stay gold forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment